Robison’s broad range of expertise is ideally suited for the increasingly dynamic requirements of Civil Engineering. Our civil staff have experience in structural design, Environmental Engineering, Mining Engineering, Land Surveying and land planning, as well as Civil Engineering.
Our staff’s diversity and expertise provide an incredible range of skills and experience to any Engineering project and also provides a very gradual learning curve for projects requiring unique or complex solutions.
Engineering is more than a career for our Engineers. It is a passion!
- Full residential, commercial and industrial improvement plans and support documents.
- Site layout, utility and grading plans
- Storm drainage hydrology & hydraulics design
- Sewer conveyance system design
- Water system design
- Low impact development implementation and calculations
- Construction site SWPPP maps
- ASCE Envision analysis
- Custom home civil site improvement plans
- Truck maneuver analysis
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Studies
- HEC-HMS, TR-20 & TR-55 storm modeling analysis
- Detention & retention facility calculations and design
- FEMA processing
- Utility analysis and deign
- Hydraulic analysis system design for potable, reclaimed, process, irrigation water and other liquid solutions using KYPIPE and WaterCAD
- PRV station design and general control valve sizing and selection
- Pump station design
- Sewer system capacity analysis and design (preliminary planning for master planned communities to final design)
- Individual, small community and commercial septic system design (including advanced processes)