Robison’s environmental staff are a desert and mountain-hardened gang who delight in nothing more than doing honest and innovative field work and then presenting the results and analyses to the satisfaction of both regulators and clients. We strive for that delicate and difficult to define balance between rigorous science and the needs of industry and development.
- CEM services
- Phase I environmental site assessments for commercial property transactions
- Phase II-III assessment and remediation
- Biological surveys, including habitat assessment, botanical and wildlife surveys.
- Full service NEPA/CEQA Compliance, from Categorical Exclusions to Environmental Impact Statements/Environmental Impact Reports.
- Revegetation design, implementation and evaluation for bond release
- Weed inventory, planning, management
- Riparian assessment, wetland delineation and restoration planning.