Your real property is a basis for your life and business: where and what you can build, its value, and its posterity are defined by the deep and broad profession of Land Surveying.
With Dan Kelsoe, PLS at the helm and a company filled with experienced, hard-hikin’ men and women to support him, Robison Engineering can respond to the legal and physical definition of land for any client, from a homeowner in the complicated mining claim parcels of Virginia City to subdivision planning on the clean slate of an historic railroad parcel in Churchill County.
- Mapping: Parcel, Record of Survey, Boundary Line Adjustment, Tract, and Subdivision Maps
- ALTA Survey
- Recorder and Title support and research
- Legal Descriptions
- Property Boundaries, Easements, Rights-Of-Way
- Construction: Plot plans, staking, grading plans
- Integration with Civil design for topography, volumetric calculations, as-built mapping, cross-sections
- Geologic support
- From millimeter- to sub-meter, and from ¼ acre lot to 50-miles of valley methods to suit the job at hand
- GIS mapping
- FEMA elevation certificates, Letter of Map Revision (LOMR) and Letter of Map Correction (LOMC) applications