(move your mouse over the picture)
Steep, deep, hot or freezing, and on the ground before dawn. We use sub-meter GPS methods, flexible crews, and a unique combination of research, geodetic, statutory and case law knowledge, and insight into the purpose and evolution of mineral rights to secure and maintain your lode, placer, tunnel or millsite assets.
We have worked in the Mojave and over 7,000 ft. In precious metals, uncommon varieties, and in both maintenance and recovery of historical claims and large-scale, rapid-response new claim blocks. Robison Engineering works to be the pre-eminent mining claim staking and maintenance consultant in the western United States.
We have a unique commitment to quality: for your most valuable assets we’ll haul galvanized steel pipe and concrete on our backs up the tallest mountain you’ve got. Our Notice and Certificate preparation is attorney-reviewed, and our means and methods use the very latest technologies to maximize accuracy and field/office integration. However, we can also respond to a small miner needing a few wood monument claims accurately Located and documented so he or she can get to work with confidence in the land hold.
- New mining claims – large or small blocks
- Mining claim maintenance: recovery, re-staking, amendment
- Notice, Claim Map, and Certificate preparation
- Abandoned mine risk management [inventory, evaluation, and remediation to Federal and State requirements]
- Filing, fee calculation, and recording at any county in Nevada, California, Utah or Idaho
- Locatable Minerals
- Uncommon Varieties
- Consultation and integration of Geology, Landman, GIS, and Survey departments
- Custom geodetic projection development