The mining industry is at the core of Robison Engineering. Wally has worked in the mines since the mid-eighties chasing uranium, silver, gold, and industrial minerals. All of our professional staff shares a dedication to the extractive industries.
Everything begins with mining: the materials that make the modern world possible are mined. On the other hand, the chemicals, machines, and scale of disturbance associated with mining can do great and lasting harm. We understand this paradox and tailor our profession to help the mining industry do its necessary work sustainably.
We identify with the spirit of mining, the science applied, the possibility of failure and the potential consequences. The people who put their lives and fortunes on the line deserve an engineering company with the stomach to make the decisions and endure the hardships inherent to the industry. We strive to be that company.
- Exploration planning and execution.
- Reclamation bond estimation and reduction
- All levels of mapping, including:
- GIS-level topography and CAD-GIS-Mine Design software integration
- Photogrammetric coordination
- GPS and conventional ground mapping
- As-built mapping
- Underground mapping
- Full-service Mining Claim staking, filing, maps, management, and maintenance.
- Reclamation plans, modifications, and bond estimation and reduction
- Mine development planning.
- Feasibility studies.
- Mine infrastructure: foundations, roads, drainage, containment design, pumping & piping systems, etc.
- Hydrologic evaluation.
- Water Rights applications, maps and management
- Inspections, as-built mapping, and construction control.
- Post-Mining use: industrial, power generation, warehousing, etc. planning, design and regulatory coordination.