“Whiskey is for drinking; water is for fighting over” – whether Mark Twain said it or not, Nevada’s history and future are wrapped around how, and how civilly, we can deal with the semi-renewable resource of water…. Robison Engineering is uniquely positioned with the mapping and methods of a technologically savvy engineering and surveying company, along with our respect for the subtle (sometimes even arcane) statutory and case law of Water Rights in this great state.
Nathan Robison, WRS is one of a handful of younger Water Rights Surveyor professionals in this state, with an experienced and fearless field team poised to support both our clients and the Nevada Division of Water Resources with accurate maps, applications, and adjudication support.
- Water Rights Maps
- Applications: new Water Rights, Changes to Point of Diversion, Place of Use, Manner of Use
- Permit Research
- Well Driller support
- Spring box and Well design and permitting
- Water Rights management and compliance support
- Water Rights transfer of ownership support
- Waiver Applications
- Dam design, safety inspections, and as-built surveying
- Well environmental and production monitoring