Respondent to the dynamic requirements of civil engineering for residential, commercial or industrial applications.
- Site layout, utility and grading plans
- Storm drainage design
- Sewer conveyance and septic systems design
- Water piping and treatment system design
- Custom residential, commercial, industrial site plans
- Vehicle maneuver analysis
- Hydrologic and hydraulic studies
- Permitting and project administration
- Special inspections and testing
From residential to industrial or mining projects, our structural team can provide final products and solutions to meet your needs.
- Large steel mining structures
- Industrial steel structures and platforms
- Residential steel, wood & specialized materials design
- Masonry buildings and structures
- Renovation and historic preservation
- Contractor/consultant support services
- Structural evaluation
- Structural safety rating for OSHA/MSHA compliance
- Seismic retrofit
The mining industry is at the core of Robison Engineering. Our professional staff shares a dedication to the extractive industries and the ability to mine sustainability.
- Reclamation plans, modification, bond estimation, and reduction
- Claim staking, filing, maintaining and amending
- Photogrammetric, private and public lands mapping
- Mine development planning and feasibility studies
- Mine infrastructure component design
- Hydrologic evaluation
- Water Rights applications, maps, and management
- Exploration program, block modeling, reserve and resource evaluation
Our PLS and Crew Chiefs provide the legal and physical definition of Nevada and California lands.
- Maps: parcel, record of survey, boundary line adjustment, tract and subdivision
- ALTA survey
- Recorder and title support and research
- Legal descriptions
- Boundaries, easements, and rights-of-way
- Plot plans, staking and grading plans for construction
- GIS mapping
- FEMA elevation certificates, LOMR (Letter of Map Revision) and LOMC (Letter of Map Correction)
- Topography, volumetric calculations, as-built mapping, cross-sections
- Cartography and Geodesy
- Seamless integration with UAS and Engineering departments
As Nevada’s first UAS (Unmanned Aerial Survey) professionals (since 2013), we focus on responsible, reliable quality without any hassle.
- Fixed-wing and quadcopter aerial surveying
- Topographic mapping
- As-built documentation
- Volumetric analysis
- Post-disaster or accident
- Construction progress
- Abandoned mine lands
- Natural resources exploration and support
- Rapid mobilization and data delivery
Robison’s environmental staff strives to balance rigorous science with the practical needs of industry and regulators.
- Certified Environmental Manager services
- Phase I ESA (environmental site assessment)
- Phase II investigation/sampling
- Phase III corrective action
- Groundwater monitoring
- Stormwater pollution prevention, including SWPP and California QSP and QSD certification and compliance
- CAPP audits and compliance
- Geological assessments
- Mine permitting and compliance
- Public water system management
- NEPA/CEQA Compliance, from Categorical Exclusions to Environmental Impact Statements/Reports
- Re-vegetation design, implementation, and evaluation for bond release
- Weed inventory, planning, and management
- Mineral Potential Assessment reports
Go to our Environmental Services page for more information!
Armed with the knowledge of the statutes and case law in Nevada, and GIS/Survey methods, our WRS (Water Rights Surveyors) can assist both clients and the Division of Water Resources with accurate maps, applications, and adjudication support.
- Water Rights Maps
- Permit Research
- Applications: new Water Rights, changes to Point of Diversion, Places of Use or Manner of Use
- Well driller support
- Spring box and well: design and permitting
- Water Rights management and compliance support
- Water Rights transfer of ownership support
- Waiver Applications
- Dam design, safety inspections, and as-built surveying
- Well production and environmental monitoring
Our concept-to-finish understanding of building in a variety of materials encourages feasibility while saving our clients money and time.
- Special inspection
- Structural observation
- As-built documentation
- Construction staking
- Foundation certificates
- Set-back certificates
- Grading and drainage certificates
- 3rd party plan review
- Conflict resolution support
- SWPP Plans and QSP / QSD services
Let's work together
If you have a creative project in mind, problem to solve, or just need your fence line staked; we can't wait to work with you.
Robison Engineering Co, Inc.
846 Victorian Ave., Suite 20
Sparks, Nevada 89431
Phone: (775) 852-2251
PO Box 1505, Sparks NV 89432
We are located directly above the Great Basin Brewery in Sparks. You may park in the Great Basin parking lot located on 9th and C streets. Then you can either go...
Through the restaurant: Go into the restaurant and head to the back by the bathrooms. Go all the way up the stairs and you will see the Main office on your left.
You can enter the building through the northern-most west facing door and head up the stairs. You will first see the Field/Survey offices. If you continue all the way down the hall, you will find the main office.